FlexCare 100 with Robotic Handling
The slim and LF-friendly machine design consistently complies with GMP requirements, enhanced by optimum accessibility and ease of cleaning.
Customized to your requirements, a wide variety of machine functions can be added to this system, including pre-gassing, gassing during filling and post-gassing, filling, dropper and spray pump insertion, closing and torque-controlled pretorquing and post-torquing with servo-motors.
Maximum flexibility and availability with options such as fast format changeover without tools. The stable transport with walking beam makes it easy to install fully automatic 100% In-Process-Control. The ease of implementation of batch and audit trail logs simplifies GMP-relevant documentation of production data.
- Filling systems: rotary piston pump, peristaltic pump, mass fl ow meter with option for CIP/SIP
- 100% weight check
- Pre- and post-gassing
- Closing with up to 3 components
- Control systems
- Output: up to 7,200 objects/h
- Nominal processing range: Ø 16-68 mm
- Filling volume: 1 ml – 500 ml
- flexible technology is to replace sorting bowls by a more reliable and more efficient sorting system
- sorting system doesn’t have no jams nor stops
- direct insertion of closures into infeed conveyor
- output up to 100/min with one ABB Flexpicker
- vision and lightening system to detect location and orientation of closures
- capable to unload closures from trays; infeed and outfeed of trays by conveyors
- capable to handle closures as bulk; hopper and pre-orientation unit are integrated in robot cell
- closures can be press-on caps, screw-on caps and pumps with dip-tubes
short changeover time
- in 3 min
- 2 format parts (vacuum pick-up head and chute at infeed conveyor)
- tool-less change-over
space saving system:
- less storage space for format parts compared to vibratory sorting bowls.
- small footprint approx. 2.1 x 1.6 m compared to vibratory sorting bowl and hopper